• Manages and schedules labor, equipment and material to accomplish production schedules within established budgets.
• Maintains strict adherence to established schedules and budgets.
• Provide most recent plans and/or documents to field staff at the beginning of the day and provide instruction to ensure Crew Leader and crew are prepared to complete the job
• Ensures all work is completed in adherence to safety policies and guidelines. Conducts weekly safety training and safety inspections on job-sites.
• Investigates any accident or safety violation, prepares appropriate reports, takes action steps correct and prevent future occurrences. Defines and implements solutions to reoccurring accidents or most common hazards.
• Maintains proper inventory of materials, equipment and other supplies are on hand to complete production activities.
• Order materials, equipment and supplies as needed within purchasing limits.
• Supervise employees, keeping attendance records, enforcing proper uniform and safety equipment use, and approving time cards.
• Overall human resource management of field staff within division. Includes hiring, firing, training, coaching, mentoring and developing staff to reach potential and established goals or the individual and division. Identify and develop Crew Leaders.
• Maintains sufficient staff to accomplish production schedules and analyzes future needs, forecasting staff and material needs to complete future jobs.
• Conducts timely performance reviews of direct reports and take corrective actions when appropriate.
• Coordinate the use of labor, equipment, materials and other resources with other divisions as needed.
• Maintain day-to-day working knowledge of all contracts in progress, including field completion status, billings to-date and progress payments.
• Maintains costs within all assigned budgets.
• Monitors job costs weekly and immediately reports to Division Manager any jobs deviating from budgets of time, schedule, cost or any other factor so appropriates adjustments can be made to maximize end result.
• Makes recommendation regarding qualifying or disqualifying warranty work. Coordinates
• Completion of warranty work per contract and/or instructions on Division Manager.
• Maintain a high level of good housekeeping and care of company assets in the field, vehicles,
• Stay aware of Best Practices. Develop and recommend improved work methods
5 to 7 years