Over 3+ years of experience in Steel Structure Fabrication and Erection field. Skilled in steel structure erection of heavy structural works like Steel plant project, Steel shed, Cladding support steel structures, Roof structures, Shopping Malls, Multi utility buildings structures, Steel canopies, Staircase, Platform, Panoramic lift, Ladders, Handrails, Fins, Mezzanine floor etc.
• Planning, Supervision, Documentation & Quality assurance of heavy structural, Fabrication and Erection work.
• Supervise inspection, monitor and coordinate the activities of Steel Structural construction works of the company and clients to ensure that all works at site will perform in accordance with the project's specifications and procedures.
• As per site Condition make as Built Drg. & co-ordinate with Design and production Departments.
• Assigning task to each section of Labors.
• Ensure that company and clients adhere to the latest approved for construction project drawings, site instructions, specifications, procedures, and agreed construction method statements.
• Monitor work progress schedules and make the necessary modifications in order to achieve deadlines.
• Planned and submit program of works for weekly and monthly look-ahead schedules for Steel Structural activities.
• Attend weekly construction meetings as required and agreed by the clients to ensure are both parties coordinated and planned to provide continuous working safely environment and progress to meet the target schedule.
• Responsible for acquiring & recording all erection approval thro RFI’s.
• Can manage multiple sites
• Required Driving license
Familiarizing with project before its commencement.
• Attending commencement meeting both in house and with client for ensuring preparation of program to coincide with clients’ project program/schedule.
• Visiting sites for preliminary familiarization and understanding other traits and disciplines at sites.
• Coordinating with the production team for submittal of material samples for approval
According to specifications/ designs and ensure technical data sheets provided are submitted with SSA.
• Coordination of work program based on clients’ target dates.
• Submitting request for permits related to site staff vehicles from site authority. Coordinating with site officer for safety site induction for all site staff along with submittal of tools and power requirements for scaffolding at site.
• Coordinating with the clients’ representative for request of information and site concerns for smooth flow of work which includes submission of Method Statements and Risk Assessment Statement.
• Coordinating with the Production Team and Estimation Department regarding site design updates and variations so as incorporate it in the production.
• Ensuring that all manpower is properly designated and placed (including the Contractors) in order to achieve maximum efficiency.
• Report to the Managing Director (daily) on all site situations and concerns for proper Technical and Commercial decisions.
• Ensuring maintenance of Complete Health and Safety at all times for all workers and take corrective measures where necessary.
• Attending weekly site meetings of sub-contractors to discuss concerns and understand the progress of other traits at site.
• Preparing minutes of site meetings so as to adhere to proper records for distribution to all parties concerned.
• Coordinating with site personnel for items required to be borrowed from the client for reference and documentation.
• Ensuring proper coordination with other site traits.
• Ensuring optimum use of material and labour.
• Documenting all snagging works and its de-snagging so as to meet the standards and design of the clients.
• Coordinating with Draftsmen for the As-built drawing submission including the work