Identify and implement, through project work, site logistics design that maximizes business value growth, economic profit, cash flow and customer service.
• Identify, assess and optimize the material flow and risk trade-offs across the site logistics at a tactical or strategic level (inventory, purchasing costs, production costs, logistics costs, product quality, asset utilization, productivity and customer service).
• Coordinate and organize transportation activities by managing daily transportation schedules for Sadara.
• Identify and assist in the implementation of optimum inventory levels that balance costs with business strategic initiatives.
• Participate on site logistics strategy development, including customer/product mix analysis, customer/product segmentation, channels-to-market, capital investment, and sourcing decisions.
• Optimize or lead the development of site logistics work processes, business rules, and establish metrics in the areas of forecasting/demand planning, production planning, inventory management, order fulfilment and the S&OP process.
• Apply site logistics most effective technology (MET) and best practices during business projects.
• Support the design and optimization of site logistics through the use of optimization tools (linear programming, spread sheet analysis).
Bachelor s Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management.
Industry Type :
Chemicals / Petrochemicals / Polymers / Industrial Gases
Functional Area :
Logistics / Supply Chain