* Responsible for managing and coordinating a large workforce made up of
telecom vendors, civil work teams, acquisition teams, power teams, transmission
teams, RF teams, Optimization teams, CWO teams, who are required to complete
the delivery of sites on air.
* Take an active involvement in managing and fixing the day-to-day issues
arising during the execution of his work.Job Description & Responsibilities:
* Provide technical support to the client in his field of Telecom
* Draw follow up plans and programs, study and resolve problems, evaluate
reports and documents, draft comments and initiate appropriate actions.
* Control the quality of work performance of the Vendors and assure quality
for all documents and reports submitted to the client.
* Attend project implementation, review meetings and prepare minutes of
* Coordinate performance tests and/or condition checks according to
* Guide the teams, supervise the task fulfillment, be able to perform complex
jobs in an autonomous way and effectively lead teams.
* Updating of Project Tracking System Database & Financial Tracking System
Database regularly for clearing gaps in time (SoW approval, WO issuance).
Qualifications & Experience:
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering.
* Minimum 7 years of telecommunication industry experience with at least 3
years as a Project Manager.
* Good knowledge and experience obtained within the fields of managing GSM
projects, project control, and coordination with the Client and the Contractors.
* Possess an excellent command of the English language.
* Essential soft skills, Teamwork, Communication skills and knowledge
transfer capability, self-motivated with minimum supervision.
* Must be a Saudi National.