SLV System Engineer
The FAST consortium (including Alstom) covers the design and construction of three lines (4,5,6) totalling 64.5 km of double track. This includes 29 stations, 30 lm of viaduct and 2 depots.
Alstom provide Riyadh with its fully integrated metro solution that combines state-of-the-art metro subsystems. It includes rolling stock, 69 two-car Metropolis automated trainsets of 36m long and 2.7 m wide, Urbalis signalling, power supply and the energy recovery system HESOP.
Within the ALSTOM TSY SLV (Signaling and Low Voltage) organization and Reporting to the SLV Deputy Project Engineering Manager on-shore, the SLV System Engineer is responsible to work with the onshore and offshore teams for the:
• Coordination of the technical solutions with France(Saint-Ouen), Spain (Madrid) and India(Bangalore) SLV engineering teams.
• Support on the technical activities and the discussions with the Client/Engineer, the consortia partners and the external stakeholders mainly for SLV CW interfaces, LVE and E&M interfaces.
• Support to Installation and T&C onshore teams for the engineering topics.
In support to SLV Deputy PREM On-shore, to be in interface and ensure the coordination between ALSTOM SLV engineering teams with other project stakeholders: TSY client/engineer, third parties, consortia partners, other Alstom on-site stakeholders for site support and to achieve technical activities of the project:
• Review technical solutions and ensure the consistency with ALSTOM products.
• Participate to all technical activities to support client solve issues.
• Interfaces with Madrid SLV engineering teams for the on-site activities and especially LVE topics including TETRA.
• Interfaces with ALSTOM teams: TSY System team, SLV subsystems, Installation and T&C mainly for the LVE topics.
• Interfaces with external stakeholders (Ministry Of Interior(MOI), Riyadh Transport Control Center(TCC)) for LVE topics.
• Support the interfaces with consortia partners for E&M I/O lists definition.
• Review and assessment of internal and external technical change requests related to LVE interfaces.
SKILLS & EDUCATION:
• Master Diploma as Engineer in Computer Science
• Previous experience working in design and integration of railway signalling solutions, familiar with network protocols, SCADA systems and security systems ;
• Good understanding of technical specifications / standards / drawings;
• Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills in English, Arabic/French as a plus
• Good at presentation, co-ordination , learning and cooperation in a team,
• Position based in Riyadh.
TSY - Alstom Transport, Riyadh Metro
Computer Science, Supply, Technology, Operations