The SmartPlant Materials Specialist role, as a part of the Global Application Management and Support (GAMS) team, will be responsible for the configuration, implementation, and integration of Hexagon’s Smart Plant Materials and related applications within the company to support Engineering, Fabrication & SCM business functions.
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of Hexagon Smart Plant Materials & Smart Plant Foundation architecture and schema mapping.
• Lead first-line support, configuration, attributes mapping and development of specialized solutions in SmartPlant materials to meet end user requirements.
• Design, architect and support Smart plant material integrations with SP3D and other non-Hexagon systems.
• Develop & maintain CIPs in Smart plant materials using Oracle PL/SQL.
• To serve as the SME (subject matter expert) and point of contact for all queries related to SmartPlant platform.
• Develop & maintain custom reports in Oracle Apex -BIR platform.
• Drive a best in class IT support operating model leveraging McDermott’s global application management and support team and outsourced IT service providers.
• Follow established ITSM best practices for Incident management, Change management & Release management.
• Prepare technical proposals for management review and documentation for different levels of application support, and to work with technical and non-technical team at all levels.
• Knowledge of user access right and privileges within SmartPlant Materials.
• Ability to adapt quickly to learn new tool's, new technologies, and current industry standards
• Ability to facilitate planning meetings, workshops, reviews and retrospectives.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
• Experience in working with agile teams (Scrum or Kanban methods), using JIRA, MS TFS or other developer collaboration tools.
• 5- 7 years of Hexagon SmartPlant Materials Configuration & Implementation Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, and/or Computer Science
• Experience in Smart Plant Materials & Smart Plant Foundation architecture and schema mapping.
• Proficient in custom developments (CIPs) in Hexagon’s Smart Plant Materials using Oracle PL/SQL.
• Expert in SPRD Plus & Material catalogue.
• In-depth experience in administration of Hexagon’s SmartPlant solutions for EPCI industry.