Some tweet. Some share. Some post selfies without a care. Some care. Some cry. Some upload for surprise. Some frank. Some cold. Some colourful and bold. Some shock. Some entertain. Some drive us insane.
Some craft. Some admire. But for us? Well. We're looking to hire!
Are you strategist with a flair for the creative story? Are you equally happy online as you are off? Do you have a big personality but know how to adjust it for different audiences? Do you know the difference between style and tone?
We're seeking a social media and community manager to play an integral role in community creation, social communications, and content creation for our company. You will grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into subscribers, writers, and active fans and promoters of our brand. You're well versed in best practices and industry trends, enjoy being creative, are naturally engaging and can tell a story.
You'll be responsible for communication with different target audiences, including educators, parents, principals and the community. You'll advise the team on communication tasks, and use written and verbal skills to create a wide range of product and corporate communication material. Your effective communication with our target audience will help build a positive reputation for the company. Still here? Check the R&R and then work out a super creative way to get our attention.
• Build and manage the company s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and additional channels
• Communicate with different target audiences, including educators, parents, learners and the community
• Organize small events and make product presentations
• Plan content and write copy for social media, the web and other marketing collaterals
• Actively use calls, emails, social media and events to grow a stellar community of engaged brand mavens
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
• Track, measure and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI
• Friendly people person with a big smile
• Post graduate degree in communications, business or similar
• 2-3 years work experience in communications/marketing/media
• Worked in a similar role
• Excellent research skills both spoken and written
• Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
• Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Creativity, imagination and initiative
• Ability to work well in highly diverse environment