The social media executive is the owner of all content posted on Careem s social media channels. Objectives are to grow brand engagement, advocacy and fan-base by consistently implementing the brand s contents strategy. Key responsibilities include:
Content creation: Support local marketing team in developing creative content calendars of all ongoing campaigns, partnerships, sponsorships, events and PR.
Community Management: Actively engage with and grow the online community as per the brand's social persona and guidelines
The role reports into the Marketing Manager of the respective operation.
• In-depth awareness of marketing & PR calendars from local marketing team.
• In-depth awareness of regional SM calendars from global marketing team.
• Conceptualizing and briefing in SM contents calendars.
• Preparing SM-focused events and contents calendar for local market.
• Conceptualizing creative and bold content aimed at delivering brand messages.
• Providing recommendations on up-to-date execution formats for each SM channel.
• Drafting campaign terms & conditions and FAQs.
• Briefing in community management and customer service teams on campaign mechanics, T&Cs and FAQs.
• Posting / scheduling all content on all brand channels.
• Briefing in other relevant markets to support local content.
• Attendance and live coverage of local partner events.
• Influencer marketing: identifying, briefing, tailoring-content, negotiating, executing & reporting on all influencer lead campaigns.
• Working closely with digital team on monthly boosting strategy, budgeting and plan.
• Submitting monthly SM analytics reports, including qualitative learnings and insights on optimizing content, and competitor/industry benchmarking.
• Working closely with creative team, agencies or suppliers on perfecting execution of content.
• A-Z customer relations responsible for all customer support and answering all inquiries with minimal response time. They will also be able to take the conversation offline and contact the customer directly to resolve any issues directly. They will be trained on a number of CRM platforms in order to accurately communicate or escalate each and every inquiry incoming from the brand numerous social media channels
• Brand advocacy
• Engagement: actively engage/converse with existing or new potential customers.
• Re-engagement: actively keep the conversation going with existing or new potential customers.
• Seeding: monitor and select relevant or trending conversations online, and seed the brand into the discussion.
• Reporting & helping develop internal processes
• Develop monthly reports on customer satisfaction, engagement rates, response time, escalation issues, etc.
• Help the Head of Community Management with collating and consistently updating brand FAQ documents
Key Performance Indicators
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
• Passionate about social media and content creation.
• Proven social media / digital marketing / public relations / copywriting / social media community management experience / content marketing. Required: 2-3 years of experience in social media.
• Writing skills: excellent use of language matched with proper customer relations .
• Must have experience working in the specific operation they support.
• Outgoing personality: sociable, articulate, positive, talkative and eager to converse with our fanbase and customers.
• The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
• Overall: great time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligent, handles pressure.
• Culture fit: Careem is a start-up growing at a tremendous pace on a daily basis. The team and talent we recruit are highly energetic, ambitious, hardworking, reliable, kind and unique in their own characters.
Industry Type :
Logistics / Transportation / Warehousing / Courier
Functional Area :
Advertising / Media Planning / PR