The Social Media Executive is responsible for coordination of marketing activities and promotional events with various departments of the Hospital, Clinics, and its partners. Handles media bookings and prepares written material for press releases, news alerts, white papers, articles for in-house and external publications, email & direct mail campaigns, PowerPoint presentations, etc. in coordination with the Marketing Specialist
1. Designs, writes and edits materials for publication in the NMH Newsletters for internal and external communications.
2. Coordinates with all departments on the communication material write-up and follows-up for content, printing & distribution.
3. Works closely with all NMH doctors, HOD’s, Managers and other employees in the development of effective marketing communications.
4. Prepares appropriate Arabic and English press releases for the coverage of NMH’s events and news
5. Provides accurate and creative content writing and proof reading skills as directed by the Manager and works as per agreed deadlines.
Media, Campaigns & Promotion
6. Manages all Social Media Accounts of NMH.
7. Creates promotional brochures, flyers, advertisements and other collateral in conjunction with vendor partners.
8. Takes responsibility for specific campaigns as agreed with the Manager i.e. venue specific campaigns and marketing events.
9. Maintains liaison with external and internal suppliers, assisting in commissioning and delivery of marketing material.
10. Interviews both internal and external clients to secure content for marketing communications.
11. Participates in internal & external marketing activities and coordinates activities & events.
12. Coordinates and follows up with Advertising Agencies & Production Houses on marketing projects and jobs including printed material and campaigns.
13. Prepares periodic reports of healthcare/media activities, when required; such as comparisons with private clinics; competitor’s prices, sales, method of marketing, distribution and advertisements; healthcare events etc.
14. Seeks new and better vendor deals with a view to improve and develop further communication channels.
15. Updates the Specialist & Manager on a daily basis about current assignments and tasks.
16. Maintains database of marketing materials, communication and mailing lists; maintains appropriate records, reports and files on the marketing efforts by the Hospital
17. Enhances professional growth, training and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in service meetings and workshops
18. Attends meetings as required.
19. Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Manager