Develop and implement social media brand strategies, and plans to build brand/company awareness
• Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
• Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Google , Facebook, and others
• Monitor, analyze, report, and optimize social media progress using web analytic tools
• Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research best ways to increase results.
• Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Setting specific KPIs and reporting on ROI
• Administrate and contribute to the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
• Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company s marketing and online review building).
• Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
• Build and develop the department s plans and the proposal that sent to the clients.
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
• Partnering with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
3 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising