tasks and activities :
• Reporting to Digital Director for duties / Marketing Manager per client.
• Managing a portfolio of accounts across a variety of sectors and social media platforms.
• Delivering on client social media plans in both English & Arabic written. (Arabic optional).
• Raise online profile of clients.
• Perform digital market research for clients Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, and the competitive environment, the client s industry across online platforms.
• Identify, interpret & capitalize on social media trends.
• Participate and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels.
• Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
• Writing client reports; prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, post campaign reports, budgets etc. for social media channels.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Use social listening tools to monitor online conversations.
The Social Media Manager will share with all colleagues the responsibility for:
• Internal / External Cooperation.
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all levels of company employees.
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company s core values.
• Full time, Sunday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.