• Communicate with potentials proactively, via phone, email and social media.
• Implement creative ways to improve our clients relationships, .tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and up-sell or promote other products.
• Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos, and audio, liaising with the Legal and Community team where required.
• Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users.
• Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date
• Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media platforms, adapting methodology where appropriate
• Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues, and outcomes
• Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Social Media team
• Build a complete social media strategy that covers Engagement, Content innovation and Organic Fan Growth
• Research current trends in benchmark and audience preferences
• Align social media strategy with overall business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Conceptualize, create, edit, and share engaging content daily, across a variety of mediums
• Ensure brand consistency through collaboration with other departments, including but not limited to marketing, design, sales, and customer success.
• Monitor our online community, responding to queries in a timely manner.
• Oversee and approve digital graphic designs of social media platforms.
• Suggest and implement unique giveaways, to develop newfound brand awareness.
• Remain current on popular technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Industry Type :
Advertising / PR / Event Management
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing