Social Media Producer
The Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN) is seeking a MBN is looking for a talented Social Media Producer to administer our social media accounts our office in Dubai. MBN is a non-profit, multimedia broadcaster that provides news and information to audiences in the Middle East and North Africa through television, radio and digital properties in support of US diplomacy.
The Social Media Producer is responsible for producing breaking and trending news stories across social platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Social Media Producer include, but are not limited to:
• Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
• Generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content daily - in close coordination with the editorial and creative teams.
• Creating original text, imagery and video content.
• Creating and managing publishing calendar across all platforms.
• Monitoring interactions, analyzing data and providing reccomendations.
• Efficiently tagging content and input metadata before publishing.
• Monitoring SEO and traffic analytics.
• Supporting new methods of driving audience engagement.
• Occasionally communicating with followers, responding to certain queries according to pre-defined community guidelines.
• Overseeing social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggesting and implementing new features to increase reach, boost brand awareness, enhance engagement and interaction.
• Staying up-to-date with current technologies, trends in social media, design tools and applications.
• Experimenting with content creation and distribution strategies for new platforms.
Candidates are required to have:
• BS degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• Proven work experience in social media management.
• Hands-on experience in writing for social media.
• Excellent copywriting and rephrasing skills.
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
• Demonstrated knowledge of SEO and keyword research.
• Demonstrated knowledge of all types of online and social media analytics & insights.
• Familiarity with video and graphic programs (i.e.Adobe Suite).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Analytical & multitasking skills.
• Expert at writing catchy yet meaningful headlines and captions.
• Demonstrated enthusiasm for learning new social platforms and interpreting data.
• Ability to accommodate flexible work schedule to support 24/7 news environment.
MBN is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.