About the Job:
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
• Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
0 to 4 years