APCO Worldwide is looking for an experienced digital strategist to join its digital team in Dubai.
Digital strategists partner with clients to develop, launch and optimize their digital business strategies.
Our digital strategy group is a collaborative unit that works alongside our creative and technology teams.
Strategists have a passion for turning insight into big, bold ideas. We re looking for communicators, strategists, planners that combine killer research skills with an ability to discover and articulate insights and how those insights inform a communications strategy.
Our strategists are responsible for establishing the strategic direction and thoughtful implementation of programs for a portfolio of clients. In addition to client-oriented solutions, you will be expected to think of new research projects, methods and strategy products APCO can develop to provide value in new ways.
You will be proactive, spark debate and seen as a resource able to consistently deliver high quality, actionable thinking.
• Lead digital strategy engagements with a strong focus on analytics, meaningful digital experiences and well-coordinated influencer engagement
• Connect with clients to identify key strategic challenge(s) and business, communications and digital needs to be addressed; evaluate scope of strategic engagement
• Work cross-functionally with other strategy colleagues, client partners, discipline leads, and other internal partners
• Lead RFP responses in terms of strategy, creative thinking and tactical executions
• Partner with client services to help grow key large accounts and ensure client satisfaction
• Lead large scale projects and events managing large teams and multiple stakeholders
• Strong Bilingual with UAE/GCC experience (Arabic and English are a must)
• 3-5 years experience in a digital environment
• Successful track record of delivering strategically thoughtful projects that deliver measurable impact
• Excellent knowledge of the entire digital ecosystem (Social Media, SEO, SEM, Web Development, Digital Advertising, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Campaigns and Reporting)
• Experience in industry-standard Analytics and Big Data tools
• Excellent communications skills
• Talent to manage clients from multiple backgrounds and industries