About the Job
• We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
• The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road map.
Duties and responsibilities
Help Globalmedia Team in the following Tasks :
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Track metrics on audience, content, views, and competitors.
• Work with teams to identify social media content, topics, and information flow.
• Develop outreach and partner programs with relevant individuals and communities.
• Write, develop, and strategize for online content production and scheduling.
• Assist with crisis and negative news communications.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least