We are looking for a web savvy individual who has experience in Social media & Social customer service, has a flare for social media with the ability to help monitor our brand in the online space, and nurture those supporters into customers.
• As the Social Media Specialist, you will have the opportunity to create, manage, monitor, respond to, track and report on online discussions about Rehlat. You will serve as a representative for Rehlat in the online community.
• Monitor and proactively respond for Rehlat across several different platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, Pinterest etc. keeping in line with company best practices.
• Through community outreach, participate and initiate dialogue with existing and future customers when appropriate in order to increase following and engagement.
• Monitor and record discussion trends in order to identify opportunities to provide a better product and service to our customer both online and offline.
• Create regular content based on industry and company related events, news, reviews, etc.
• Provide the highest level of written, and sometimes verbal, customer support
• Coordinate services in urgent and non-urgent situations
• Evaluate the needs of customers- proactively, and often times creatively, resolve issues with customers and their products
• Effectively communicate to owners concerns across sales, service, delivery
• Where needed, partner closely with both Product team and Customer Experience teams to alert them of issues trending and escalating on social media
• Work with internal teams in partnership with team manager to improve processes/systems across the business preventing us from delivering world class experiences to our customers
Social Media Optimization
• Analyze content via social media for brand sentiment, relevance, influence and frequency
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
• Define most important social media KPIs
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
• Work with Content writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Collaborate with Marketing and Product Development teams
• Perform any other duties as designated by the Digital Marketing manager
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Provide constructive feedback
Industry Type :
Travel / Tourism
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing