The Person who works as a social studies teacher is responsible for the following duties that includes but not limited to :
• Establish and enforce rules for behavior for maintaining order among the students.
• Observe and evaluate students performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
• Prepare Materials and classrooms for class activities.
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students varying needs and interests.
• Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate
• Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
• Assign and grade class work and homework.
• Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments in order to evaluate students' progress.
• Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by administrative regulation
• Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress, and to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs. And resolve their behavioral and academic problems.
• Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help
• Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage.
• Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
• Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
• Perform administrative duties such as assisting in school libraries, hall and cafeteria monitoring Cooperate with administration staff.
• Follow and comply with teaching standers and a safe learning environment..
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least