Soft services administrator
The soft services administrator may be required to undertake any work within the levels of competence within this role.
To manage and coordinate all on site soft service operational and administrative duties. To deliver efficient and effective of Facilities Management services and to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the work and assisting with the management of the specialist subcontractors.
• Leading the housekeeping team in keeping with the requirements within the company and the client.
• Reporting and documentation to SSS.
• Managing and developing a strong site shift team, ensuring that line manager staff receive guidance, supporting and recognising their development needs through regular appraisals, reviews, and personal development plans.
• Encouraging and maintaining effective communication with all on site contractor s management in order to set and achieve targets and ensure the effective support of operational activities and development.
• Ensuring effective and efficient administrative procedures are maintained, producing appropriate records, reports, financial and statistical information, in compliance with Macro guidelines on confidentiality, policies and practices.
• Managing the site shift team operations day to day activities and be available for call out on a rota basis.
• Seeking continual improvement, and maintain service contracts, deliver soft services including fabric repairs, site checking and contractor standards.
• Ensuring that direct reporters complete all their work accurately, timely and conscientiously.
• Ensuring compliance with Macro International Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and procedures.
• Reporting promptly of any workplace injuries to facilities manager and the senior contract manager.
• Ensuring that site contractors undertake all work and conduct themselves in accordance with relevant policy on health and safety. They will be committed to maintaining a healthy and safe work environment.
• Ensuring at all times that they carry out their work safely and with due regard for others in accordance with HS&E procedures and instructions, contractual, legislative and local requirements
• Reporting immediately any non-conformance, unsafe act or unsafe condition to line management for investigation and corrective action.
• Reporting immediately to line management if they sustain an injury or become ill whilst at work, or where they are directly involved in or witness any serious incident, dangerous occurrence or significant environmental pollution incident
• Notifying line management of any identified or suggested opportunity for improvement of the HSEMS and associated health, safety and environmental risk controls.
• Understanding of Facilities Integration between contractors and Understanding of premises management.