Experience and Qualification:
Experience: · 4-10 years of solid application development
· Minimum of 4 years designing applications and components for commercial systems, including application architecture and data modeling
· 5+ years in software development with strong understanding in object oriented software
· At least 3 years of SQL Server
Hands on Experience of ASP.Net MVC
· Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Object Oriented Analysis and design.
· Should have strong knowledge of SQL Query Writing, Database design, Database Normalization.
· Knowledge of Angular.JS, Knockout.JS, MVVM pattern and SignalR is added advantage.
· Practical hands on experience of designing Workflows.
.NET MVC Full Stack Developer (Minimum 3 years’ experience)
.NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web Api, Web services, Report Generation
· MS SQL Server (Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views), LINQ, Entity Framework
· Good knowledge on OOPS Concept.
· Proficient with TFS repository
Minimum 6 months to 2 years of experience of working on any kind of ERP project / modules
· Solid knowledge of the development life cycle.
· Capable of doing unit test modules developed.
Preferred Education and Other Skill sets:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
· Knowledge of standard SDLC processes
· Teamwork as second nature: strong communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
· The ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude
· Experience in developing construction management systems, or enterprise management systems.