• Will collaborate with SW team to prototype, design, and implement innovative software solutions.
• Will collaborate with various cross-functional team members (electronic, mechanical, R&D, regulatory, quality, and manufacturing) from initial product concept thru final product launch.
• Will develop/implement and document software/firmware requirements, code, and unit testing
• Will test and debug software and provide solutions or investigate alternative design options
• Will support software builds for evaluation for evaluation, verification and validation.
• Will execute sw engineering studies to test early concepts
• Graduate in Computer Eng g, Computer Sci., ECE, or similar with 2-4 years experience.
• Knowledgeable in Linux internals (kernel device tree customization, device driver dev, rootfs dev.)
• Good understanding of C, C++, Python, and other scripting languages.
• Experience with hardware communication protocols (I2C, SPI, UART)
• Low level driver development on 8/16/32 bit MCU s with RTOS (no OS)
• Good understanding of Linux and ARM processor-based systems
• Understand the interaction between hardware and software at component and system levels
• Excellent time management skills