Tigerspike is an Apple Mobility Partner and one of the most recognised specialist enterprise mobility companies in the world. We work on exciting projects and we re looking for a Software Test Engineer, who enjoys a challenge, to join us.
You ll work with talented and passionate people, who love what they do, in an informal, yet high energy office. So, if you love technology, have a passion for innovation and thrive in a team-based environment then read on...
Who are we?
Tigerspike is a digital services company improving people s lives through technology. Focusing on strategy, experience design, development and systems integration, our work is hinged on five key values: Transparency, Resilience, Problem-solving, Energy, and Curiosity. We have a reputation for innovation and creating long-term partnerships with customers such as Emirates Airlines, American Express, Kaiser Permanente, Westfield, Telstra, 7-Eleven, New Look, Service NSW & DIRECTV.
Our People are our culture and that is what makes us unique. Founded in 2003 with a team spanning 12 global offices and counting, we are excited to continue supporting businesses #TheTigerspikeWay.
What s the job?
• Contribute to the software design processes, static testing and requirements analysis
• Follow defined testing and best practices, including wiki contributions, commenting and documentation of user or training manuals. Support application development efforts through the development and maintenance of tools, scripts, or ancillary project infrastructure
• Write and execute test plans
• Write clear, concise and readable acceptance tests in BDD framework for use by both technical and non-technical audiences
• Perform or verify the execution of various types of test activity including regression testing, integration testing, exploratory testing, smoke testing and system testing
• Diagnose, report and track quality issues in the defect management tool
• Working continuously with the development and test engineering teams
Who are you?
As a Software Test Engineer, you will be excited to work alongside a talented group of innovators. Software Test Engineers are an essential part of the engineering team and responsible for assuring the quality of new and existing software projects through test activities. Here is the experience we expect you to have:
• You have at least 3 years of experience as a Software Test Engineer
• You are a self-starter able to contribute to collaborative software projects and get on with test case design and execution individually
• You are passionate about learning and utilising new technologies and be a source of ideas on how emerging technologies can help Tigerspike's business
• You are able to communicate testing concepts to a range of people of varying technical ability and knowledge including, other Development Team members, Project Managers, Managers, sales staff, customer representatives and suppliers
• You are well versed in software tools like Jira, Confluence and Zephyr
• ISTQB Foundation Level Certification is a plus
• A willingness for occasional travel to Tigerspike Global Offices would be advantageous
What do we offer?
• Great team culture we like to go out for drinks, the team get together for Thursday lunch and every quarter we have an Innovation Day where we come together to solve problems for our clients or strategise on our future vision.
• In addition to the standard public holidays, Tigerspike offers all employees 25 days vacation per year + an extra day for your birthday
• Worldwide medical and dental plans to fit your needs
• 50% subsided gym membership, next to the office
• Professional and personal development budgets
• Opportunity to work in other global office locations such as Tokyo, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Singapore, Wroc aw, London and New York.
• Flexible working hours including the option to work from home
• Remote working from another county for up to 3 weeks per year
• Annual flight allowance