Desired Candidate Profile
A Bachelor' s degree or higher in computer science or related program, or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Experience in test automation development, using frameworks and tools like Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, Chai, Junit, TestNG, including web UI automation tools like Selenium RC/WebDriver framework as well as REST/JSON APIs.
• Working knowledge of the various types of testing, from functional testing to performance and security testing.
• Knowledge of White Box Testing practices using tools like SonarQube.
• 2 years experience as a quality assurance engineer or software tester, with demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting problems, determining root-cause, and describing a method to reproduce.
• Working knowledge of application software development lifecycle concepts and test environment and configuration management concepts in an Agile.
• Experience working with bug tracking tools (TQM, Jira, Bugzilla, etc).
• Strong problem solving, communication, and prioritization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal English-language/communication skills.
• An enthusiastic, independent, proactive, flexible, and cooperative approach to getting your work done.