To participate in the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the NOV CRI equipment on location.
This is a rotational Island based position in the field here in UAE but may require travel to other regions.
The position holder maintains a close working relationship with all the crew members, supervisors and management within the NOV Fluid Control organization.
The position holder must also adhere to NOV policies, NOV and customer HSE requirements, procedures and service quality for the project.
Be part of the crew which are fully accountable for the performance of the NOV CRI equipment as well as the HSE and customer requirements on location.
Including but not limited to:
• CRI Equipment, which includes centrifugal pumps and the well data monitoring equipment.
• Injection pump and the associated equipment.
• Screw conveyor (auger)
• Grinding mill
• Ensures highest standards of HSE.
• Perform operations in a manner that assists the organization in meeting our safety, and operational goals.
• Conduct housekeeping, maintenance, repair, and operational tasks as instructed by the supervisor.
• Ensure service quality is continually enhanced. Set a high standard in safety, operations, maintenance and repair, to ensure that the customer is satisfied with the value that our equipment and people bring to their operation.
Duties & Responsibilities
Actively participate in HSE on all aspects of your duties.
Keep the work area clean and tidy always.
Ensure that assigned living accommodations are kept in a neat and tidy manner and camp rules are abided by.
Ensure that NOV and customer policies are adhered to.
Actively participate in rig site safety initiatives, meetings and /or safety programs from the customer.
Abide by applicable safety rules on location as per the customer.
Participate in carrying out the duties as they pertain to CRI operations on the Island.
Report for duty as and when instructed, including your travel arrangements.
Realize that the duty rotation may be impacted by outside influences, and you may be required to change your rotation at short notice.
Ensure all required certificates are valid.
Renewals are to be scheduled in non-planned working time. (Medicals, Basic offshore survival, H2S)
Participate in the job-related safety materials for the days' activities (QRA, JSA, Permits)
Ensure that spares used are reported to the Supervisor so the inventory is kept up to date.
Perform equipment repairs and maintenance as instructed by the Supervisor.
Ensure detailed maintenance records of all equipment are compiled.
Address any equipment performance concerns to your supervisor immediately.
Recognizing the fact that not every aspect of the job can be detailed and that requirements can and will change over the course of employment, any other duties that may be assigned, that are not detailed above are to be diligently performed to the best of your abilities.
Position affects the following:
NOV Policy Compliance
To ensure that the Company's quality control and quality assurance procedures are adhered to .
Participate in all training programs as deemed necessary by either NOV or the
Ensure that all work colleagues adhere to relevant HSE procedures.
All tasks are conducted without harm to people or the environment.
Ensuring that all incidents are properly reported to your Supervisor.
• Minimum 2 years offshore experience
• Experience of CRI / Solids Control Equipment essential
• Proven background in either mechanical, electrical or welding duties would be advantageous.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
Be self-motivated and a strong team player.
Possess conversational English language communication and interpersonal skills
Minimum of 2 years' field experience in solids control
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area :