The OutSystems low-code platform enables customers to facilitate digital transformation through massive efficiency gains in building and supporting enterprise-grade applications. By leveraging automation, artificial intelligence and deep technology integrations, software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
Solution Architects are technical experts in the technology sales process. They combine strong technical skills and knowledge with very good communication and presentation skills. Becoming a Solution Architect at OutSystems is a great opportunity for those who are passionate about technology, but at the same time want to develop their competencies at the business level.
The activities performed by an OutSystems Solution Architect are extremely diverse - one day you might be conducting a high-level pitch of the OutSystems technology to a CIO, and the next day you might be going hands-on to help develop a compelling proof of concept.
• Work as an IT expert and evangelist while supporting customers in their technical evaluation process by delivering high-quality presentations and workshops (to
• Developers, Architects, IT managers and CxOs);
• Analyze the customers' functional and technical requirements in order to design technical solutions;
• Work closely with the sales team in the creation of proposals that present compelling technical solutions that adjust to the customers' needs and requirements;
• Understand the customers' IT architecture in order to clarify the strategic fit of the OutSystems technology within their IT ecosystem;
• Work together with the OutSystems Solution delivery team in the delivery of successful Proofs of Concept (PoCs);
• Work with OutSystems partners to develop technical sales capabilities and competencies to sell and deliver OutSystems solutions and technology.
• Minimum of seven years related experience with a software company, including project management and/or Architecture of enterprise-grade solutions;
• BS/BA in computer science or similar; an additional degree or experience in a field that demonstrates business acumen/consulting is a plus;
• Knowledge of web development or mobile app development, business modeling, database concepts, and project management required - preferably using Agile Development Methodologies;
• Outstanding oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to organize and present technical material in an easily understood manner;
• Deep insight on technical architectures, IT products, and product positioning;
• Strong business acumen is a plus;
• Ability to travel in and around Russia, along with the Middle East
• Language: Native Russian, fluent in English