Manage the service management solution development & implementation process (New & existing) by setting governance & processes from Bid phase till handover to operations
solution development & implementation management , in an agile mode, new innovative services development and first customer implementations.
It will cover:
• scope definition for highly customized service management
- Organizing the development team (and associated process and activities) with the different stake holders - > deliver a product or a solution
- Organizing the deployment and associated process and activities -> implement a product or a solution to first customers.
- Being a subject matter expert on his domain .
Detailed job description:
Responsible for MyCIC & MSI platform & related integrated solutions. powered by CIC 2.0 ecosystem & SMILE Innovative Service solutions development and delivery. For process governance, knowledge management , & implementation and change requests to achieve quick right first time go to market and maintaining robust relationship with consultants, account teams, product managers, Process, IT & other ESBU stakeholders
• Document all kind of processes & work governance procedure and ensure it is followed properly
• Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and controls business processes.
• Analyze process gaps, Drive root cause identification and review end to end transaction flows to determine points of failure that result in rework
• work collaboratively across all entities across BUs to help improve the management of business process
• focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can enhance results
• enhance profitability and assist to meet business objectives and goals
• Developing, overseeing, and regulating various work procedures.
• Conflict resolution between Bid, product & implementation teams
• Continually assess opportunities for improved team efficiency and better engagement with stakeholder
• Continuous process improvement.
• Manage the current knowledge management practices as well as design new knowledge distribution policies and encourage use of the new practices
• Analyzing the effectiveness of the new knowledge management programs by observing its usage and evaluate its impact in terms of the organizational benefits
• Interact with the different team members act as a mediator to answer the queries about the knowledge management products and practices
• Manage the knowledge base resources and design a training to help to access the knowledge management tools
• Encourage the staff that are out or in ES BU to share knowledge effectively and efficiently
-Achieve customer & product deadlines.
-Ensure a project plan is prepared and maintained.
-Managing the requirements of all stakeholders and ensure appropriate communication with all these entities.
-Accountable for project performance and quality: Control performance to meet the deliverables according to the schedule.
-Ensure acceptance of project deliverables by stakeholder, customers & project sponsor.
- Build a lesson learned register for every project, and update the knowledge management database with it.
Throughout the project, The project manager is accountable for providing project deliverables according to expected standards of service development methodology "Time To Market" (description and schedule of the construction process, identifying risks, regular reporting to the project manager, etc.)
- Accountable to Review & Validate the Risk Mitigation & Contingency plans in all TTM/NONE TTM Projects on going within his team (stream leaders). SME has the ability to analyze, prioritize and advise possible solutions to complex challenges and come out with innovative solutions
- Participates as a Subject Matter Expert in the definition of the operating account of the new product by consolidating cost elements associated with the process and tools.
- Validate the completeness of marketing materials, a process perspective and tools
- point of contact for the Business Unit, for his area of expertise throughout the project
- Analysis of the impact of new product processes and operational tools, provides the necessary validation and application to business experts
- Contributes to the functional needs of expression; strengthens the argument that justifies the evolution process and tools
- Harmonize the design of new services within the technical and commercial catalogs
- Help launch the service and support operations teams to manage the implementation of the first customers
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of High Focus TTM/Non TTM/Transversal Projects (Cross BU) along with following areas.
Review The Service Level Requirements based on new bids & new customer needs
Ensure signed SLAs are matching with Quoted and standard ones
Analyze impact of new introduced SLA & set new process if needed
Alignment with Bid, Implementation & CSO teams
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
10 years of experience in solution development, project management, product management, Subject Matter Expert & process development. preferably in offer development community
- strong Knowledge of Service Management activities
- good Knowledge of Orange Network & Products,
- B.Sc. Communication or Computer Engineering Degree
- PMP or Synergy certifications.
- ITIL expert.
- corporate governance COBIT, TOGAF.
- French speaker.
- MBA is a plus.
Future job expansion :
Solution Development management :
• To create project road maps for highly customized and innovative implementations for both internal and external projects.
• To participate in scope definition for highly customized service management project for customer implementations.
• To participate in scope definition in innovation internal projects and service improvement plans.
• To actively participate in the design of service management solutions for both internal project and external customer projects.
• To have an end to end visibility for highly customized solution implementation to ensure smooth and comprehensive transition to operational teams.
• To play the role of business validation level for proposed service management solutions.
• To assess and validate from a business point of view the proposed solutions provided by technical teams.
• To provide guidance for technical teams and software developers to ensure adherence with global solution strategies.
• To actively participate during presales biding phase to ensure that post-sales implementations challenges are taken into consideration.
• To provide guidance and support for translating customer business requirements into service management technical terms for better understanding from technical teams.
• to ensure that the technical deliverables are aligned with customer and OBS business requirements.
• To suggest and recommend the needed enhancements for global processes.
• To manage customer and CS&O teams expectations during the execution of service management implementations.
• To ensure future capitalization and reuse for the customized and innovative implemented solutions.
• To drive the solution implementations of customized and innovative projects.