In this role, you have the opportunity to:
You have the opportunity to lead solution delivery projects from definition to taking the concepts and following through to a successful deployment achieving project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements working with different stakeholders and leading and directing teams
You are responsible for
• Confirming & using the project objectives and customer success criteria, formulates the project plan, in consultation with project team members and other parties concerned on base of the customer contract.
• Collects inputs from project team members and sub-plans, such as integration plans, clinical consulting plans, etc., and integrates them into an overarching solution project plan.
• Organizes the internal and external resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes. Includes engaging with procurement for quotes / orders from external suppliers.
• Compliance of project management and solution delivery business processes, such as time writing, continuous S&OP, etc.
• Using various inputs, including input from project team members to define the risks of the project and develops scenarios to overcome these risks
• Directs project teams and gives them operational guidance, regarding content and organization. Manages external resources (e.g. sub-contractors).
• Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan or validated project order in terms of quality, money, time, information, organization and final customer acceptance.
• Is responsible for driving compliancy to applicable regulations (Q&R/ H&S) by own organization, third parties and partners in the project
• Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all change requests as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting to internal and external stakeholders
• Communicates with and manages stakeholders
• Ensure relevant reports (relating to progress, etc.) are produced
• Develop recovery plans when a project is not expected to meet its target(s) or constraints
• Provide forecast for projects, for managing project budget (including labor & travel) and for ensuring changes to the forecast are reported & flagged
• Execute lessons learned meetings after project completions and convert those lessons into knowledge articles, training content or other actions of improvement
You are part of
Professional Solutions Delivery Team, which provides affordable and integrated informatics solutions for health systems. We believe that by enabling intelligent decision-making and improving clinical pathways, our solutions will lead to better clinical, operational and financial outcomes across the health continuum.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems (or related field) or equivalent combination of academic and work experience
• 5 years of experience in customer service delivery and healthcare information technology implementation (experience in the healthcare IT industry including radiology or cardiology informatics preferred)
• Excellent IT knowledge in networking (Hardwired devices, Wireless, VPN, Hardware (e.g., routers, switches, etc.), virtualization, server hardware, Windows servers and backup solutions
• Ability to perform detailed analysis of existing and future systems design and their performance requirements
• Superb customer service skills including high-level professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex architecture
• PMP Certification is preferred
• Ability to interact with representatives of various professional levels at customer site
• Proven experience in meeting commitments and/or serving a leadership role within project execution
• In-depth understanding of , DICOM, HL7 and scripting
• Possess good communication and presentation skills
• Display influencing and problem solving skills
• Able to travel 70% of the time within KSA
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 316762.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)