• Graduation degree mandatory
• 8 yrs to 12 yrs of experience as Software Developer mandatory
• Experience in Office 365 products and features
• Experience in Microsoft Access Management Solutions
• Experience migrating from Exchange and other email platforms to Office 365
• 28 - 38 yrs
• Excellent English skills Ability to [Speak, Read & Write]
• Expected Salary
• Notice Period
- Ability to perform assessments, planning, design, testing, and technical documentation for the implementation, support, and migration of enterprise messaging, and collaboration toolsets to Office 365
- Solid understanding of Office 365 products including Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive Lync, on-premises, online and hybrid
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Access Management Solutions - Azure AD, Azure AD App proxy,Azure design, development, networking, integration
- Understand new Office 365 services such as PowerApps, Flow etc.
- Understand Exchange 2010/13 features, migration, and related concepts
- Experience migrating medium and large enterprise clients to Office 365 AD, Exchange, SharePoint and File shares
- You should shall have experience migrating from Exchange and other email platforms to O365 including hybrid environments.
- A strong understanding of mobile device concepts, and at least a basic understanding of the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite.
- This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work closely with other engineers and administrators.
- Ability to assist Office 365 COE team in analyzing and understanding the potential impact of competing technologies, assessing their strategic significance, defining their strategic role and scope, roadmap, relationship to existing standards, and periodically reviewing our entire IT estate in the context of those standards.
- Lead the development and documentation of Content services/collaboration solutions architectural patterns and solution designs for use in solutions. Provide expert consultancy and coaching on these to project teams.
- Track technologies and new business innovations in Collaboration and modern workplace domain determine how they relate to our IT strategy, existing standards, platforms, and patterns, and lead the work to amend existing assets or create new assets to reflect changes in the technology landscape.
- Lead the solution shaping phase for major (more than AED 5m) complex projects, taking full responsibility for the solution architecture of the solution.
- This involves developing a solution scenarios/stakeholder model, identifying appropriate strategic solution options, developing high-level architectures for those options, leading the evaluation of the candidate architectures, selecting the preferred solution architecture, documenting that architecture and guiding the development team in its adoption and elaboration as a solution design.
- Lead solution design reviews and technical design reviews, ensuring that projects are aligned to Content services standards and patterns.
- Manage, direct, inspire and coach the work and capability of project resources as required.
- Own, Manage and maintain the architecture roadmap of complex/large Projects, Products, Environments or Platforms.
- Understanding of capability frameworks such as CMMI.
- Understanding of TOGAF, IASA, Zachman and other Enterprise Architecture frameworks.
- Understanding of industry standard development methods (e.g. RUP, SCRUM)
- Understanding of ITIL Framework.
- Understands Microsoft MDM & Enterprise Security tools - Intune, Azure Identity and Rights Management, Enterprise Mobility Suite .