Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
This Role: As a Solutions Engineer/Architect, your primary responsibility will be assisting customers with the design and integration of Recorded Future Threat Intelligence data.
• Design and Implementation of Recorded Future Threat Intelligence data in customer environments
• Understand and drive customers cyber security use cases, workflows and overall needs to utilize Recorded Future integrations
• Scope and implement custom solutions across a variety of client architectures, applications, and tools
• Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• 3-plus years of relevant work experience
• Cybersecurity, Threat Intelligence, or Security Operations experience
• Experience with SIEMs and other security tools (TIPs, Vulnerability Management, Security Orchestration and Automation)
• Customer-facing experience, especially in sales engineering or consulting
• Ability to train clients around how to utilize Recorded Future s APIs and Integrations
• Proficiency in Python, JSON and Experience with REST APIs is a plus
• Ability to work independently and proactively manage assigned client engagements and tasks from start to completion
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• The hunger and drive to succeed in a startup environment
• English and Arabic fluency required
• Flexible work location (travel up to 30%)
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If you re looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our Podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.