Able to providenbspRosewood Abu Dhabi guests and staff a unique and outstanding locker room/spa experience. Provide effective and efficient guest service. Provide members/guests with extensive knowledge of the spa, in order to enhance their visit and promote The Spa at Rosewood members /guests with the highest level of services to increase sales and demand repeat business.
• Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental Rosewood policies/service procedures/standards.
• Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
• Anticipate guests needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
• Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Follow Spa opening procedures.
• Report to work in appropriate uniform, on time, and well groomed according to Rosewood Abu Dhabi guidelines.
• nbspGuest Service
• Assist members/guests in the following areas:
a. Spa, dining and other reservations and information.
b. Shoe service (men s locker attendant will do).
c. Locker key administration
e. Pool and Fitness room
f. Towels, robes, sandals and amenities maintenance.
• Assist with lounge Food and Beverage service as needed.
• Attend all scheduled staff meetings.
• Follow-up to spa director on all comments, concerns and suggestions made by staff and Rosewood Abu Dhabi members and guests.
• Explain and promote all spa facilities, services and activities.
• Knowledgeable in all aspects of spa services, programming and reservations.
• Receive and manage all locker room supplies and equipment.
• Continually strive to improve the procedures at the spa attendant s desk.
• Provide all spa and club related activities to co-workers and Rosewood Abu Dhabi members/guests.
• Follow spa attendant s procedures in the spa policy/procedure manual.
• Model and reinforce all standards and policies set by The Spa at Rosewood Abu Dhabi
• Provide updates and accurate information regarding spa policy, as well as any supplemental information, which will increase the staff s knowledge base and effectiveness.
• nbspAttend all spas training sessions on a consistent and regular basis.
• Responsible for maintaining helpful, cooperative relations with co-workers.
• Responsible for adhering to Rosewood Abu Dhabi employee handbook guidelines and The Spa Policy/Procedure manual
• nbspResponsible for adhering to Rosewood Abu Dhabi s core values.
• nbspResponsible for assisting and establishing and maintaining standard of excellence in professional image and service.
• All other duties as required.
• Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in a luxury spa environment, preferably within a luxury hotel. A background in fitness education and/or health related discipline is an asset.nbsp
• Education: High school diploma. Diploma or degree in a related field, or equivalent vocational training certificate, CPR certified.
• General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
Technical Skills: Ability to:
• Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
• Prioritize, organize and follow up.
• Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
• Follow directions thoroughly.
• Understand guest s service needs.
• Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
• Knowledge of SpaSoft is an asset.
• Language Required to speak, read and write English. Additional language is an asset
• nbspPhysical Requirements: Must endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and
• down, be available at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.