We are looking to recruit an outstanding MFL practitioners with strong subject knowledge in Spanish upto IB / A-Level
Repton School in Dubai has been consistently rated as Outstanding by the Dubai education authority (KHDA) placing us in the top 1% of schools in the country. We have close links to our sister school, Repton UK in Derbyshire which allows our students to benefit from an international education based on the British independent system.
Repton has state-of-the-art facilities and is situated on a spectacular campus of 1.3million sq. ft, making it the largest school in the region. There are currently around 1800 students attending the school from the age of 3 to 18. In addition, 50 weekly and full time boarding students are supported by a dedicated team of house staff, making Repton a world class educational community in every sense.
The MFL department is a dynamic, friendly and mutually-supportive department which takes pride in its excellent results. The successful applicant will join an experienced team of hardworking subject specialists, who engage and motivate students to strive for their best, are passionate about international education, always meet deadlines and have a good sense of humour. Housed in a dedicated corridor, all MFL teachers enjoy dedicated language classrooms, all of which are well-equipped, featuring Apple TVs, interactive whiteboards, as well as a language lab and 20 iPads available for lessons.
The newly appointed member of the Department would share our high expectations, believe in facilitating progress through developing students independent learning skills and offer a positive experience of learning foreign languages to our students. The success of the department depends on the ability to generate a passion for language learning and curiosity about the target cultures.
Candidates should possess:
• A Bachelor s degree in the specialist subject that you teach and qualified teacher status (QTS)
• Minimum of two years full time, post-qualification teaching experience in the UK National Curriculum and be a minimum of 25 years old
• Exceptional communication skills and cultural sensitivity
• Ability to innovate, excite and inspire children and colleagues
• Willingness to embrace new methods of teaching, particularly using Apple technology as we move towards Apple Distinguished School Status.
What we offer
• An exceptional employment package, starting from 2500gbp/month (tax free)
• Professional development opportunities, where many of our staff secure promoted posts within our group of schools.
• Family benefits for you, your spouse and up to two children
• High quality private healthcare coverage
• Annual flight tickets allowance
• Spacious accommodation
• End of contract gratuity as per UAE labour law
We particularly welcome applications from candidates looking to either continue or begin a boarding school career.
Additionally, experience in coaching sport to a high standard (especially football, cricket, and netball) would be an advantage and should be made clear on your application.
Industry Type :
Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Functional Area :
Teaching / Education