- Lead Drilling & Well Integrity Compliance Assurance assessments.
- Identify the key areas of drilling operations for compliance assurance assessment.
- Develop/Conduct Annual Drilling Operations & Well Integrity Compliance Assurance Program.
- Perform Compliance Trend Analysis, generate key insights, and recommendations.
- Prepare comprehensive audit reports and presentations.
- Expert in anticipating the business risks consequences and provide best practices to achieve optimum balance of technical, safety, operations and integrity aspects.
- BSc. in Engineering or equivalent with wide experience in Oil & Gas field development and good understanding of other key disciplines viz. Drilling, Engineering, HSE, and Integrity.
- +15 years of relevant experience in an Oil & Gas industry with 10 years in a senior position in Drilling, Reservoir management, field development, well integrity, and operations.
- Extensive kledge and experience in Drilling Operations including Planning, Rig Movement, Drilling activities, Drilling Optimization, Well stimulation and Handover, Rig Safety, Risk assessments, Well KPIs, Well Integrity etc.
- Possess excellent problem solving and ability to lead multi-discipline team.
- Sound Kledge of relevant international codes and oil & gas industry standards, latest drilling technologies, equipment etc.
- Good experience in report writing, presentations preparations and presentation.
- Good and conversant in relevant technical networks and proficient in English.