- Establish Marine Compliance Assurance Process
- Develop/Conduct Annual Compliance Assurance Program.
- Perform Compliance Assurance Trend Analysis.
- Prepare comprehensive audit reports and presentations.
- Expert in anticipating the Marine business risks consequences and provide marine best practices to achieve optimum balance of technical, safety, operations, and integrity aspects.
- Master Mariner holding Certificate of Competency STWC 95 II/2 (Academic Standard of B.Sc. in Marine Service),
or Chief Engineer holding Certificate of competency STWC 95 III/2 (Academic Standard of B.Sc. in Marine Service).
- +15 years' experience in Marine Offshore Operations including towing operations, Offshore towage, Pilotage, rig moving, marine construction, dynamic positioning systems, and familiarity with vessel auditing using different international guidelines.
- For Chief Engineer need to be expert on the types of marine units and machinery used in operations similar to above.
- Must have a minimum 10 years seagoing experience in senior rank..
- Have a wide experience and good understanding of other key discipline viz. Drilling, Construction, and HSE.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills.
- Sound Kledge of international marine codes and standards.
- Possess good experience in Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Good and conversant in relevant technical networks
- Proficient in English and preferably Arabic Language.