Our reputed client, a Government Oil and Gas Company is looking forward to recruit for the position of "Specialist, Corporate Development in Abu Dhabi -UAE.
Conduct analysis of Company's Business and participate in the Organizational development activities including evaluation and implementation of process improvement initiatives and systems to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in achieving strategic goals and performance objectives of the Company .
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Develop, implement and evaluate Organization activities and process improvement initiatives and systems.
• Provide professional advice through deep analysis on initiating, formulating or assessing strategic plans/policies regarding various business process and management systems.
• Define and develop strategic opportunities, identify challenges, provide strategic intelligence reports. Conduct techno-economic studies, feasibilities / research studies to support the company's long-term strategies.
• Prepares criteria for analysis and basis for conceptual studies for major or, minor investment proposals and Compiles identified opportunities and economic incentives and to evaluate the feasibility of proposed plant changes, including revamp, upgrading and expansion of existing facilities, addition of new processes or, facilities or changes in Plant configurations & related systems.
• Coordinate the design, development, implementation of organization development programs that support organizational objectives and align it with the organizations business plan by integrating the inputs from various Divisions on the implementation of initiatives, systems and schemes related to the performance and efficiency enhancements as part of the organization development function.
• Prepare action plans to support changes in management systems, business processes, work methods and provide specialist advisory services for the implementation of changes and reports relating to the CD functions of the organization
• Assist in preparing the terms of reference and the scope of work for external consultants hired to conduct studies related to organizational development.
• Liaison and provide support to the corporate initiatives and programs run by Divisions and other departments by Assisting with facilitation, planning and coordination of various CD initiatives
• Coordinates and integrates the input from various Company's Divisions on the implementation of initiatives, systems and schemes related to change management by arranging integrated tools, templates and guidelines for developing change management communications.
• Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
• Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
• Provide input for preparation of the Department/ Section budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
• Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Implement approved Department / Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Department / Section's work programs in line with Company and International standards.
• Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations.
• Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department / Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
• Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
• Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and Company's Code of Practices
• Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management