This position will act as single contact point agent for the following Strategic Business Units:
• Finance SBU
• Strategy & Growth SBU
• Technology and Innovation SBU
• Corporate Support Functions SBU
Each SBU has several departments; HRBP will be assigned to a specific department from each SBU, this approach will provide client focus and enhance the relationship with customers.
you will be responsible to:
• Provide HR business partnering support to business leads of the Corporate Functions (Finance, Supply Chain, HR, IT, Legal, Internal Audit, Corporate Communications, HSE, GS, Strategy & Growth, and Technology and Innovation) on the company s policies, processes, procedures, and HR systems & strategies.
• Provide solutions to HR related issues and concerns for the assigned business functions.
• Support the recruitment process and ensure proposed reward package are within the salary & grading guidelines.
• Provide support to learning & development functions whereas needed.
• Lead on site HR projects, initiatives and campaigns.
• Provide guidance, coaching & support to the assigned functions where needed in the areas of recruitment, learning & development, organizational development, reward & benefits, talent management, and employee relations.
• Prepare the required management reports and ensure they are aligned with their objectives.
• Act as the primary point of contact to the assigned functions.
• Liaise with respective line Managers and other regional and global HRBP colleagues.
• Attend issues whenever arise by line managers and provide the required solution.
• Contribute to HR strategy by building organizational capabilities.
• Ensure alignment of Corporate Functions HR strategies, policies, and procedures with Corporate HR policies & guidelines; and liaise with HR Shared Services and HR Centers of Excellence for all relevant matters.
• Align with organizational development function any modification in the organizational structure and ensure to obtain the required approval.
• Develop monthly and customized activity reports to line Managers as needed.
• Initiate, participate in various meetings, workshops and conference calls as necessary.
• Other tasks maybe assigned based on business needs
• University degree in Business Administration, Human Resource is preferred.
• 5 years of progressive experience in Human Resources
• Up-to-date knowledge of HR best practices and systems
• Excellent practical skills of SAP HRP/ERP, Success Factor and MS Office suite
• Strong knowledge of Saudi Labor Law.
• Excellent communication skills English/Arabic.
• Customer focused and service delivery oriented.
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area :
Corporate Planning / Consulting / Strategy / M&A