• Supports and implements the learning programmes of allocated business unit.
• Ensures compliance with internal quality standards.
• Training Planning
• Delivers on the training needs analysis, in line with the approved organizational strategy, its applications for each Group, growth plans and future capability requirements.
• Training Delivery
• Oversees the development of in-house course and content for the identified trainings to ensure its effectiveness.
• Liaison with external trainers or training vendors at a local, regional and global level to provide best in class training in line with international standards to all employees.
• Ensures cost efficient procurement of learning services learning facilities, learning content and delivery.
• Training Program Evaluation
• Measures the ROI on learning and development and effectiveness of training imparted, in order to understand high impact interventions and subsequent allocation of learning and development budgets.
• Learning & Development Activities
• Design, Obtain necessary approvals, Delivery, Assessment, Development and Evaluation of the best in class customized training delivery models CBT, presentations, textbooks and instructor guides for various leadership levels
• Liaise with the all respective Stake holders, Trainees, Trainers, Subject Matter Experts, Product Managers, Vendors to understand training needs analysis and continuously develop, deliver course offerings Source and Manage vendors (if applicable) from initial identification of vendors through RFP process to day to day operational management of design and delivery of programs and assessment
• Bachelor s degree in Business Administration (Human Resources)or any related discipline.
• 3 years relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 1 to2 years in similar positions of progressively increasing responsibilities in the HR function.