An exciting opportunity is available for a Mechanical Specialist, Polypropylene based in Jubail and will report to Maintenance Superintendent , PP
You will be responsible to:
• Provide Technical Support to the Field Supervisors, Contractor's Supervisors and Technicians in Their Respective Areas for Cost Effectively to the Specified Quality Standards.
• Support Mechanical Maintenance Team In Planning/Execution Of Preventive/Corrective Maintenance, Routine Maintenance And Field Testing.
• Visit The Work Sites, Investigate And Analyse Complex Technical Issues In Order To Resolve Maintenance Problems.
• Provide Technical support for complex mechanical issues.
• Review / Prepare Maintenance procedures and systems.
• Participate in turnaround planning.
• Co-ordination with operations, reliability and engineering.
• Deliver training for mechanical technicians.
You will ideally be required to have the following minimum requirements:
• Diploma Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a High School Degree.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Maintenance and Planning in Process Industry, at least 6 years out if it in Polypropylene Plant .
• Extensive knowledge on common Rotating Equipment s (Fans, Blowers, Compressors, Rotary Feeders, Hydraulic Systems & Pumps) Maintenance best Practices and Troubleshooting.
• Familiar with functions, maintenance strategies, components and trouble-shooting of Aerzen Compressors, Coperion Extruder & Pelletizer, Extruder Gear Box, Flender Gear Box, Hydraulic Systems, Reactors & Agitators.
• Strong command of business-level written and spoken English.
• Analytical thinking and problem solving.
• Fully conversant with Mechanical Engineering drawings, P& ID and schematic diagrams.
• Fully Conversant with applicable Mechanical Standards. (ASME, API, DIN, ect.)
• Familiar with SAP Software Maintenance Planning Module.
• Excellent technical skill to develop comprehensive Standard Maintenance Procedures and Failure Reports.
• Understands basic static equipment functions & maintenance.(Pressure Vessels,Cyclones,Heat Exchangers,Tanks,) .
• Good Knowledge in International Codes And Standards Pertaining To Mechanical Equipment.
Industry Type :
Chemicals / Petrochemicals / Polymers / Industrial Gases
Functional Area :