As a member of SVM Governance &compliance team with in the SVM function the incumbent is responsible for driving process adherence and compliance, Regulatory compliance remediation, Risk Mitigation, Audit remediation and Fraud investigations for Strategic Vendor Management Team.
1- Drive regulatory compliance remediation projects as per Risk and Audit findings
2- Identify and drive continuous improvements
3- Good interpersonal skills
4- Good verbal and written communication skills
1. Responsible to initiate and drive corrective actions for gaps identified by, Internal and External Audits, Group Compliance and Fraud Risk observations on the internal Group SVM processes
2. Responsible to periodically monitor the adherence to Group SVM policies and processes
3. Manage the assigned regulatory compliance and remediation projects to address the Audit (Internal/External) & Group Fraud Risk findings by coordinating across the cross functional teams for action items as per the agreed timelines
4. Responsible to perform the management reporting for Group SVM Function.
5. Single point of contact (SPOC) for Group SVM Governance to address the audit, risk, fraud observations
6. Responsible to monitor and report identified Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) for the Group SVM to senior management.
7. Responsible to drive Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) for all SVM functions in coordination with Group Operational Risk Management and cross functional teams as per the Bank’s timelines
8. Responsible to drive the implementation of risk mitigation plans as per the RCSA outcomes for all SVM functions.
9. Continuously, administer monitoring of risks, gaps and weakness in existing Group SVM processes and drive remediation projects to improve efficiency
Qualification & Experience
Minimum 5+ years of experience in Governance & Risk related remediation activities in Procurement
Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in procurement, data analysis, and report development - preferably in banking.
High level proficiency in the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, accountability, consistency, time management
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Self-starter, capable of working under minimum supervision.
Excellent prioritization skills with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and business needs
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and handle the pressure of last minute requests
Eye for detail and risk averse oriented approach