Specialist, Youth Development
ADNOC is one of the world's leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us.
By working together every day, we re bringing energy to life.
JOB PURPOSE :
Provide expertise in the development of relevant policies, programs and procedures and guidance in the analyses, monitoring, evaluation and follow-up on appropriate training requirements for all graduates and non-graduates, particularly UAE Nationals, under the Youth Development Program in ADNOC & Group Companies. Conduct regular Competency assessments of the Youth to track their progress aligned with the personal development Plan (PDP), as well as to identify high potential UAE Nationals for fast tracking their development.
• Develop Competency Assessment & Development methodologies for all graduates and non-graduates under the Youth Development Program, aligned with target position requirements. Analyse, update and maintain the Competency Development Model & Systems, to enhance the Youth capabilities in their respective roles in line with the established policies and procedures.
• Review the competency assessments and verifications records for all entry level employees in the ADNOC Group, in compliance with the YDP Policy & Procedure, to ensure adherence to the performance indicators/evidence criteria indicated for the relevant competent elements as described in the competency library or development framework.
• Coordinate training for the nominated Assessors and Verifiers for the Youth Development Program from the ADNOC Group companies.
• Provide guidance in the implementation of the established Youth Development program KPIs and review the effectiveness and compliance in implementation of the YDP Policy and procedure, and satisfaction level all stakeholders in the ADNOC Group.
• Provide recommendations regarding the Training course needs for the Youth Development Program and for the implementation of international best practices and benchmarking for Learning & Development, as appropriate to ADNOC requirements.
• Study and analyse different trends and feedback about learning activities and recommends necessary changes to enhance the quality of the services provided.
• Analyse current training activities and attainments in relation to Youth Development Program objectives, and produces reports as required.
• Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
• Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective business objectives.
• Provide input for preparation of the Function / Division / Department / Section budgets, assist in the implementation of the approved Budget, and work plans to deliver business objectives.
• Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Implement approved Function/ Division/ Department/ Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the work programs in line with Company and International standards.
• Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Function/ Division / Department/ Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
• Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with best industry standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
• Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures, controls, applicable legislation, and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
• Provide inputs to prepare MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• Frequent contact with all employees in Talent Development Unit on matters related to Training & Development employees under the Youth Development program
• Frequent contact with ADNOC Management up to department manager level & Group Companies HR Teams, Assessors, Verifiers and Youth Development Program Graduates
• Occasional contact with Competency Development Services Providers, Educational Institutions, and Government Bodies
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with HR as specialization or equivalent.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• 8 years of experience, in Learning & Development, Talent Management, etc.