Oversees specification activities whilst acting as a link between the different sectors to ensure on going efficient service to clients and that maximum sales volume can be maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. In collaboration with the General Manager and Division Managers, develop and recommend long-range plans, targets, sales policies, strategy systems and procedures.
2. Provide a client link across all the market sectors in which OFIS operates.
3. Work with and develop new and existing A&D, Consultant and Key End User contacts and accounts in conjunction with the sales team.
4. Generate Product Specifications through specifiers allowing the conversion ratio through the sales team to be increased.
5. Liaise with the General Manager and Division Managers to ensure projects are progressed, secured and completed (where required to do so).
6. Manage potential opportunities and achieve sales closures to meet targets and negotiate with clients and suppliers when required.
7. Identify business opportunities through understanding customer requirements and their buying criteria, and provide the appropriate service solution in conjunction with the sales and design teams.
8. Ensure that relationships with senior managers and principals are developed and maintained and that common business is developed correctly.
9. Facilitate client presentations and present solutions in line with client requirements.
10. Provide adequate reporting of client meetings and business operations/transactions as well as completing all internal reporting requirements in a timely manner
11. Ensure that business and operations are conducted according to the division’s and company’s procedures and policies and general values.
Industry Type :
Consulting / Management Consulting / Advisory Services
Functional Area :
Architecture / Interior Design