B. Sc. in Architecture / Architectural Engineering with min. 15 years experience in design and site supervision. With sufficient knowledge in construction techniques and methods. UPDA, Qatar Registered Engineers are preferred.
• For Design:
- Excellent design and presentation skills and hand rendered sketching.
- Proficient in the use of applicable design software such as Revit, AutoCAD, 3Ds Max, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Vray, Maya, Rhino, etc.
- Creative, artistic, adaptable, flexible and has a critical eye for details.
- Specialized in 3D visualization, creating Interior/Exterior Perspectives through 3D modeling and able to produce realistic architectural rendering work using 3Ds Max and Vray. The post production should come directly from Vray rendering.
- Good lighting and realistic physical material skills.
- Animation experience is an added advantage .
- Ability to meet deadlines.
• For Engineering:
- Coordinate a team effort to complete a project promptly and successfully.
- Create designs to meet Client’s specifications.
- Create and propose budget and time estimation.
- Act as intermediary between Client & the team.
• For Supervision:
- Able to check and approve material and drawing submittals.
- Able to supervise, monitor and inspect various architectural works to ensure compliance with the approved drawings and specifications.
- Able to prepare and maintain up to date planning and progress schedules.