Transguard workforce solutions have been engaged by our client to source Senior Dot Net Developers . Our client is a Government company which is a global diversified energy group.This is currently a role with DURATION OF 6 MONTHS (EXTENDABLE).
As a Senior Dot Net Developer based in Dubai, this role will be responsible for developing software solutions by studying requirements from stakeholder, making sure to deliver proper, error less, efficient code with good performance and performing software design using software development fundamentals; analysing, coding, debugging, testing, problem solving, enhancing, and deploying solutions, and exploring new technologies, or new version.
The dimensions of this job cover primary development of portal, sites, apps, dashboard, and reports.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience to;
• Work closely with the business to define and document development needs.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Participate in system design, to provide best strategic solutions.
• Perform analysis and discuss solutions for the new integration projects.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, and help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Integrate data storage solutions.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Analyze requirements, design, build test cases for SIT and UAT.
• Comply with all process of SDLC applied in company (PMO, ITIL, DevOps, and ISO).
• Provide support to the support team, DBA team, network team and development team as required.
• Support in Troubleshoot daily issues related to existing BizTalk applications.
• Provide full and accurate technical documentation.
• Attend team meetings and project meetings.
• Complete all assigned tasks within agreed time frame.
• Always conform to documentation, coding and quality standards as defined
• Communicate with internal and external customers, supervisors and management using clear, user-friendly terminology