Our reputed client, a Government Oil and Gas Company is looking forward to recruit for the position of "Senior Electrical Engineer in Abu Dhabi; UAE.
Functional Area: Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
Job Purpose and Responsibilities:
• Provides specialized technical guidance and support to sustain asset Integrity and Reliability of Refinery Electrical equipment and failure analysis of a wide range of electrical equipment such as motors, transformers, UPS, breakers, switchboards, protection system etc.
• Conducts studies on chronic problems and resolution of the same. Facilitates, enhances and ensures use of MAXIMO for preventive maintenance. Reviews plant additions and modifications from reliability and maintainability aspect; ensures quality assurance for major tasks, formulation of maintenance strategies and optimization of maintenance programs.
• Ensures development and update of preventive/predictive maintenance programs, reliability improvement programs and safety procedures for critical tasks, which have impact on safety.
• Extends support to major expansions by reviewing design basis as well as scope. Develops strategies to update/replace equipment and systems that are obsolete and old. Conducts HSE audits and evaluate systems and procedures from HSE perspective.
• Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
• 8 years' experience in the engineering, installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of Electrical systems and equipment, transmission and distribution equipment, and protection systems in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
• Familiarity with CMMS (Maximo preferred). Familiarity with Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) techniques. Good interpersonal and communication skills.