Greeting of the Day!!!
We have a job opportunity for the position of “Sr. Engineers - Security Planning“ with one of our leading client. Please reply with your updated CV if you find the job role suitable
(Major Areas of Responsibility):
Accountable to recommend, plan, design, and implement all necessary and required security controls to protect Co.’s infrastructure services after due review of design documentation following Co.’s security practices and guidelines. These are a list of the services in scope: 4G, 3G, MPLS, Internet, Cloud, NFVi, SDN, Data Centers and IPTV. The SE additionally must also support, coordinate and conduct quarterly Risks Assessments of the aforementioned services following Co.’s Risk Management approach. The SE will be required to engage with multiple stakeholders and services owners to achieve these daily tasks. (SE) Provides professional guidance and support to subordinates in carrying out the assigned functions where applicable.
Job Description :
1. Detailed understanding of security architecture / design best practices, processes, risk assessment, planning, project management, documentation and presentation.
2. Must possess the ability to conduct risk assessments of services including identification of threats, threat actors, vulnerabilities and their impacts.
3. Conduct comprehensive risk assessments in order to identify all issues and track them via implementing risk management methodologies.
4. Understand, develop, support, and apply a risk management framework in projects.
5. Perform security gap-analysis across projects, applications and vendors, documenting remediation plans.
6. Must possess strong knowledge in virtualization technologies and their related security requirements.
7. Must have in-depth technical knowledge of core telecom, infrastructure networks including but not limited to 5G, 4G, 3G, MPLS, Internet, Cloud, NFVi, SDN, Data Centers and IPTV.
8. Preferably worked in Telecom environment
9. Hands-on experience in developing policies, standards and guidelines for different telecom and IT services.
10. Knowledge of different telecom and IT standard such as ITU, ETSI, ISO, NESA etc.
11. Design and hands-on experience of different information security products.
12. Design and hands-on experience in identifying and implementing security controls for telecom, cloud ad IT services.
13. Knowledge of different emerging technologies and security aspects of IOT, Big Data, SDN, NFVi, Block Chain etc.
14. Knowledge of different advanced security tools using Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning etc.
15. Knowledge of different vulnerability assessment and auditing tools.
16. Hands-on Knowledge of different security OEM technologies and controls like GRC, UTM, IPS/IDS, WAF, SIEM, IAM, PAM, DDoS etc.
17. Manage security vendors from selection to ongoing operations.
18. Authors RFIs, RFPs and RFQs and liaises with vendors and suppliers throughout the purchase cycle to ensure both financial and technical fits are achieve in the best interest of Co..
19. Good documentation and presentation skills.
20. Information security certifications: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CEH, GRC etc.
If this profile interests you, then please mail me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org