Knowledge & Skills:
• Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or
• Minimum 3 years experience with proven track-record.
Analytical and advisory skills.
verbal & written communication skills (English)
knowledge of Excel modeling, including integrated cash flow modeling.
• Performing financial statement
analysis and other quantitative and qualitative assessments;
• Constructing valuation &
Business Modeling and other financial analyses, including discounted cash
flow analyses, using different models;
• Preparation of Business Plans
& Feasibility Studies;
• Spending some period of time
with potential clients to review their
performance, procedures, strategies, policies, and prepare a finding
report to diagnose the overall client's position and offer
• Creating different kind of
Policies, Procedures, Business Strategy plans, & Financial Reports;
• Conducting a change management
• Assisting with marketing
initiatives for prospective and existing clients.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries
by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting
information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and
recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and
analyzing account information.