A. Site Major Works Support and Execution Control (Projects, Overhaul, Inspection etc.)
- Manage and participate for review of P&ID's, Layouts, Specifications, Operability and Maintainability studies, participate in workshops and design and plot plan reviews and contribute with site requirements and experience towards improvement of existing systems as required.
- Provide effective interfaces and relationships within/between disciplines, site teams and peers in other site project teams
- Network and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to UZ site team or interface teams and other project owners for fast tracking projects.
- Provides technical expertise with experience based knowledge and assistance to site maintenance departments on mechanical, machinery engineering and maintenance and monitoring for all process equipment (mechanical rotating & static equipment.
- Participate in reliability RAM/ROM/FMECA studies on Brownfield/Greenfield equipment to assist maintenance support department in reviewing maintenance practices, philosophies and strategies. Advises maintenance support on trouble shooting of non-routine equipment failures root cause analysis and reliability audit as required.