- Directs, coordinates, advises and technically supports to sustain asset integrity and reliability of wide range of rotating equipment including heavy duty Gas turbines-Generators and Steam Turbines. Conducts Troubleshooting, failure analysis, resolution of chronic reliability issues & participates in Reliability Centered Maintenance studies and shall be able to develop the strategies for up gradation or replacement of obsolete equipment and systems.
- B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering.
- 9 years™ experience and specialized knowledge in rotating equipment maintenance, repair, diagnostic and analysis, including a variety of large compressors, pumps and turbines in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
- Familiarity with CMMMS (Maximo preferred). Familiarity with Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) techniques.
- Good spoken and written English. Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
- Analytical and precise communication skills.