About the Role:
The jobholder is responsible to prepare insurance declarations on due dates based on the data extracted from SAP, various records obtained from other Functions / Departments prior to expiry of policy(s) and /or for premium adjustments. Administers and follow-up on all Marine transit claims including Hubs outside UAE.
Will be responsible for all insurance activities of the company including Liability, Assets and personal.
• Responsible for the timely declaration to ADNOC under Blanket policy.
• Declaration of Estimated & Actual Declarations subject to Company Assets. Administer the policy and its upkeep.
• Declare Estimate/Actual Number of employees' and their basic salaries to ADNOC GRMD in the form of insurance returns to effect the Insurance returns to effect the Insurance Coverage of life, Accident, Illness schemes
• To formally record details of asset addition and declaration from company asset register for the expiring year under Property All Risk Policy. AADR
• Declares Estimated/ Actual values of company assets for the forthcoming year with details of Plant Property & Equipment's, Stocks, residential/offices, Pipelines, Allowances, Vessel Impact and Business Interruption etc. to parent company.
• Declaration of Estimated / Actual maximum amount of cash kept in safe, cash carrying in any one transit and total cash carrying during the year to parent company in the form of insurance returns to ensure compliance to corporate policies and procedures and to affect the Insurance Coverage under Group Theft & Dishonesty policy.
• Declares underwriting information for the forthcoming renewal year to parent company in advance of and in preparation for the annual renewal/tender process.
• Declares the list of company owned vehicles/Heavy equipment's and subsequent additions/deletions to the insurers to adjust premium under the Group Motor Policy. Motor Fleet & Heavy Equipment Policy
• Declares the Annual underwriting information of company profile (estimated annual turnover, number of employee's Location, General Description of operation / Facilities, Adjacent facilities, Area of operation, Distance, products Information, Details of owned/leased vessels, Vehicles Berthing facilities etc.) to parent company under the Group Liability policies.
• Ensure project insurance are being provided with adequate cover for projects up to 175MUSD prior to commencement of construction.
• Ensure projects worth more than 175 MUSD, insurance are being made available through parent company and maintain all through the construction period and keep track of its expiry. commencement of construction.
• Declares underwriting information all company owed Boats/Yacht ADNOC GRMD for the forthcoming renewal year in advance of and in preparation for annual renewal. SMALL BOAT
• Declares estimated values of cargo (shipped by Land, Air and Sea) from anywhere in the word to final Destination in UAE and from UAE to anywhere in the work till final destination to parent company and track for premium payments and adjustments.
• Thorough knowledge of various claims in petrochemical Industry and its administering. Adherence to prompt follow up of claims and its settlement.
• Maintain good negotiation skills m maintain good inter personal skills, interface with various Insurance companies and with parent company. Should be a good team player.
Qualifications & Experience:
As a successful candidate, you should have:
• Bachelor Degree in Accounts / Finance or equivalent professional qualification
• 5 years of relevant work experience including at least 3 years Hands-on-Skills in Insurance related activities in an Oil & Gas / Petrochemical industry.
• Good knowledge and understanding of insurance principles, procedures and systems
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Good presentation and interpersonal skills
• Data analysis and report writing skills
• Problem solving and decision making abilities when critical situation arise.
• Proficient in use of standard office software including SAP
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
2. Passport-size photograph
< Back to Search