Auto req ID: 199602BR
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Gather and organize data and generate deeper channel insight in order to enhance the sales force s productivity. This includes generating sales performance reports, managing administrative programs, delivering information and insight to the right people at the right time, including highlights of emerging problems, misalignments, and other challenges. In addition to developing potential solutions to sales force effectiveness challenges across a range of critical areas, such as customer segmentation & sales resource optimization
Analyzing and developing sales operations policies and procedures
Working in the field with sales representatives to identify opportunities for improvement
Maintaining existing sales reports and designs new reports as needed
Participates in the evaluation, selection, and implementation of a decision-support tools.
Acting as primary liaison on sales force automation projects/trends
Keeping the sales force in check tactically
Making sure everyday tasks are aligned with the company strategy
Analyze D&A budget by channel and region and propose changes to increase ROI
Conducting analyses to gain deeper insights into business
Experience/ Competencies Required:
• B.S. degree from an accredited university. Degree in business management or similar
• Proven ability to perform in-depth data analysis and present insights in a clear manner
• Must be very organized and have excellent time management skills.
• Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for data analysis and presentations.
• Listens well and seeks input from others. Knows how to effectively communicate and sell his/her ideas at all levels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Relationship building skills and ability to influence - Ability to influence at all levels and build relationship with key stakeholders including Marketing, IA, HR and Finance.
• Persuasive Communication (Clear, fluent concise communication, gaining agreement and commitment)
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular