An exciting opportunity is available for Sr. Supervisor I, Maintenance Electrical Inspection & Repair , based in Yanbu.
About the role :
Supervise a facilities and maintenance team to achieve service levels, maintenance schedules and quality standards in a cost-effective manner. Overall supervision of the activities assigned to and carried out within their respective facilities and maintenance team. Accurate instructions for implementing the activity correctly and effectively.
In this role, you will be responsible of:
• Day to day management of maintenance team within statutory, corporate, site safety and environmental requirements as well as Site Engineering Standards.
• Accurate instruction for technicians.
• Supervise servicing of facilities (Inspection and repair)
• Responsible for maintenance of all equipment within agreed weekly schedule and priorities, and to required quality standards.
• Maintaining team output consistent with plans, and schedules. Specification of inspection
• Efficient manpower utilization
• Ensuring the required quality workmanship.
• Daily coordination with other functions. (person in charge of process)
• Close coordination with other maintenance supervisors/engineer.
• Ensure maintenance documentation is used and kept up to date.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely material availability.
• Ensure the development, implementation and periodic review of critical spares selection and stock level related to electrical spares in coordination with other departments.
• Maintaining qualification of those personnel whose positions require formal documentation (spec. wiring).
• Ensure that accidents, incidents or other deviations from standard arising from workshop department controlled activities are fully investigated and investigated and reported, and their actions implemented within agreed time schedule.
• Give support for the development and effective management of annual maintenance shutdown work along with other planned/ unplanned shutdowns.
• Identify and improve the workshop staff competence and provide the adequate training, supervision, motivation and developments toward to support improving the plant on-stream time, and ensure the active execution of the manpower succession plans.
• Management experience within a continuous manufacturing process environment; preferably chemical, petrochemical, or Metal (Steel) manufacturer sites
• Experience of executing an effective facility management program.
• It can be read, make(create), modifying the electrical drawing
• 7-10 years of electrical maintenance work experience in a similar heavy industrial environment
• Line management experience within a continuous manufacturing process
• Experience in developing and executing effective facility management strategies
• Proven track record of implementing and sustaining World Class Manufacturing techniques (e.g. RCM, Six Sigma) preferred.